Need something to read while you wait for our servers to open? Well, we’ve got you covered!
Please take a look at the Season 1 Patch Notes below.
Blood pass season 1
Distinctive team colors option
Dugout visual customizations
Reconnection feature (PC only atm)
- Fixed various clipping issues affecting players.
- Corrected the alignment of Disturbing Presence visual with the pitch.
- Added physics to certain player outfits.
- Refined various animations for improved quality.
- Resolved an animation issue when a player is stopped by the Tentacles skill.
- Fixed an issue with Willow Rosebark spilling blood while idle.
- Rectified the cheerleader ribbon particles.
- Addressed the double appearance of the Zap! visual effect.
- Resolved animation and various minor issues related to the Throw Team Mate skill.
- Resolved the issue of missing competitions tabs icon.
- Fixed the error message that appeared when a user canceled a checkout operation while purchasing an item.
- Fixed the inability to view the password button in competitions and leagues.
- Clicking on a team in a competition now correctly redirects to the team management screen.
- The UI now instantly updates when purchasing a skill.
- Fixed the problem where team lists encroached over the left menu on competition screens.
- Modified the registered teams screen in ladder competitions.
- Addressed the issue of certain league parameters resetting themselves without saving.
- Fixed the problem with frog skills not being updated.
- Resolved the issue where ended and full competitions still appeared in the join competition section.
- Fixed the problem where the tutorial wasn’t marked as completed when it was.
- Added a confirmation pop-up when exiting the option menu using the menu shortcut.
- Added competitions status feedback when hovering over competition tiles in the menu.
- Improved the competition menu UI, including registered team, ranking, and overview screens.
- Fixed various minor menu navigation issues.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent competitions from ending in certain cases.
- Resolved the crash issue related to Disturbing Presence.
- Fixed a softlock that occurred when the AI team attempted to re-roll on dodge and catch.
- Addressed various softlocks that occurred during timefreezes.
- Fixed the issue where no choice was indicated in the wheel for opponent view in certain cases (Skill/Team reroll).
- Fixed the problem with player aura being visible in the dugout.
- Resolved the issue where intensive training blocked controls with a controller if it was behind another player.
- Fixed the crash that occurred on interception after a pass team re-roll.
- Fixed the issue with formations not being usable in certain cases.
- Added the ability to manually activate sequences in the tutorial.
- Fixed the problem of dice appearing on top of the zapped player.
- Resolved the issue where throw team mate or pass actions were cancelled when planning a complex sequence.
- Added an icon for hidden skills above players in a match when too many skills need to be displayed.
- Fixed the impossibility to perform an automatic foul when manually activating a blitz beforehand.
- Added Treacherous trapdoor roll as intermediate rolls.
- Fixed the hardlock that occurred when a timeout was followed by a timefreeze.
- Added blitz sequence as default when planning a Projectile Vomit action with a prone player.
- Improved the behavior of the controller free cursor.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent skills from being displayed over player models during a match.
- Made minor improvements to the match modifiers pop-up, including improved navigation, updated icons, and tiles.
- Fixed an interaction between dodge and shadowing skills that could lead to player desynchronization.
- Fixed an issue during crowd surf cinematics that showed the wrong inflicted injury.
- Fixed visual issues during the set-up phase when quickly swapping two players multiple times.
- Fixed navigation issues in the wheel when using a team re-roll on chained dice.
- Fixed an issue where pass rolls resulting in less than 1 (after modifiers) did not result in a wildly inaccurate pass.
- Fixed an issue causing tackle zones to disappear in some cases.
- Improved the UI for Safe pair of hands skill.
- Fixed Dodge and Surefeet triggering even if it’s not the player’s turn (e.g., during a Blitz KOE).
- Fixed Shadowing not canceling the block, chainsaw, or stab action part of a blitz sequence.
- Fixed Fireball hitting non-standing players.
- Fixed the issue where players did not keep SPP Gained during a match if transformed into a frog.
- Fixed thrown players not being able to be activated after a failed landing, even if they were not stunned or removed from the pitch.
- Fixed the Safe pair of hands skill not activating in certain cases.
- Fixed a hardlock that occurred when attempting to perform a Throw Team Mate with a player with no pass ability.
- Fixed the possible loss of Dedicated Fans on draws.
- Fixed Failing A Dodge Following A Fumblerooskie making The Ball Bounce.
- Fixed an issue causing the Blitz Kick-Off Event to be played again when a Touchback was triggered after a turnover.
- Fixed Rush skill during a Blitz.
- Fixed Foul Appearance triggering on Fouls.
- Fixed OnTheBall Sequences not being cancelled in case of a failed Dodge/Jumpover.
- Fixed Failing a move not finishing the OnTheBall phase.
- Fixed Casualty not being applied to a player if a Manager Leaves/Concedes the Game during An Apothecary Question.
- Prevented round robin competitions with an odd number of participants from finishing a day too early.
- Fixed Thick Skull interaction with MightyBlow+2 and DirtyPlayer+2.
- Fixed the ability to perform a second block with frenzy while not having anymore movepoints/rushs
- Modified the blitz sound.
- Added a new sound option for crowd volume.
- Implemented multiple localization fixes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented updating part of the menu texts when changing to another language.
- Addressed various AI issues.
- Fixed various issues with ultra-wide screen compatibility.
- Updated compatibility for different resolutions.
- Fixed the issue where the « Call in An Experienced Professional » achievement was not unlocking.
- Clicking on the active team widget in the ranking page now leads to the Registered Teams page.
- The official ladder tile in the Official Competition menu now has a specific hover state to prevent overlapping information in the tile, as seen in private competitions.
- Fixed an issue in the ranking page of the official ladder that sometimes displayed 11 players instead of 10 per page.
- Fixed an offline issue where old teams could not change their customization.
- Fixed a localization issue with the « lvl » text in the manager menu.
- Improved the format of the official ladder description text.
- Improved the sheared textures in the active team widget to reduce aliasing.
- Increased the XP bar progress animation speed by four times.
- Fixed an issue where players were slightly floating or experiencing leg shaking in the dugout after a crowd surf.
- Players now correctly face the touchdown line when pushed by another player during a block.
- Pitch actors are no longer visible through the dice wheel.
- Made multiple menu improvements for visuals when loading a page, eliminating placeholder values/colors or empty pages in multiple menus.
- Implemented numerous localization fixes.
- ALL inducement tiles now update correctly according to cost and the number bought when purchasing any item.
- Added characteristic icons in-game and out-of-game.
- Changed the tooltip icon for the Pitch Surface to the most recent one.
- Fixed an issue resulting in clumsy double-clicking when clicking very fast.